Side Dividers (2 sets of 3)
** PLEASE LIST ALL 6 OF THEM IN EACH OF THE 6 BOXES **
Please select the size of the product carefully, as they are made to order. I will not accept any exchanges, change of mind etc once the order has been placed.
As each divider set is cut and hole punched individually, there may be a slight inconsistency between the height of the holes between each set of 3 dividers.
1. Type in the titles/names of each divider you would like in the empty spaces. Where Top (1), Middle (2), Bottom (3) corresponds to the position of the tabs as shown in image 2.
2. Select the divider size that corresponds to your planner size.
3. Select the planner type (at the moment only ring bound is available)
4. Select the font.
Sizing (Not including tabs)
Pocket: 3.2inches x 4.7inches
Pocket XL: 3.5inches x 5inches
Personal: 3.75inches x 6.75inches
A6: 4.1inches x 5.8inches
If you require a slightly bigger size (up to 1cm bigger) during check out, please let me know the size of your inserts or they will be made as per advertised.
♦ All sticker related products are made to order, please allow time for it to be processed.
♦ As item is displayed using various types of monitors, please take that into account when purchasing this item.
CHANGE OF MIND
♦ No refunds will be given upon purchase for change of minds.
♦ Refund will not be given if the parcel is not picked up for any reason.
♦ We will not be responsible for any additional ta that may occur during collection of goods. Tax is not collected upon checkout therefore if any additional fees is required, we will not be responsible for the additional fee.
♦ Always double check your shipping address during checkout.
♦ All orders will be shipped out to the address that has been provided during checkout. Please check and re-check the shipping address prior to checkout. We will not be responsible for any parcel that has been shipped out to the wrong address if the wrong one has been entered during checkout.
♦ If any changes are required to your shipment details, please email us ASAP. If your goodies have already been shipped out in the morning, the address provided cannot be changed.
♦ Although untracked shipping is more affordable, it is untraceable. Therefore we will not be accountable for loss of parcel.
Here are a list of popular questions you may have before placing an order.
- When will my items arrive?
- Why should I pick tracked shipping?
- Do you combine shipping?
- I did not receive my order, and I paid for untracked. What do I do?
- My order went missing and I paid for tracked. What do I do?
- Do I have to pay for VAT?
- Can you declare less than the purchase price during shipment?
When will my items arrive?
Australia Post is currently delivering 10 million parcels per week as a result of the global pandemic. Please allow up to 12 weeks for peak holiday periods (Christmas) and an average (2 weeks extra) for most local deliveries. If you would like to see the cut-off dates for Christmas deliveries please view the list HERE.
Why should I pick tracked shipping?
All tracked shipping will come with insurance valued up to the total cost (excluding shipping). This means that any damages to your order can be claimed via postal services. Please bring your damaged goods to your local postal services to initiate a damage report form. Furthermore if your item has not been delivered, we will replace your items and reship it at no extra cost. This however excludes the following circumstances:
- The wrong address has been entered during checkout
- The item has been delivered to the address provided during checkout, and you've decided to change the address only after it has been sent. (Regardless of what reason it maybe).
- You decide not to pay the tax and ask me to reship again.
- You decide not to pick up the parcel and contact me prior to collection.
- You decide to redirect the parcel to another address and notify us that the item has not been delivered.
Do you combine shipping?
Yes we offer combined shipping. If multiple orders are placed and they are not yet shipped. We can combine your shipping to lower the cost of shipping. The cost of shipping will be calculated according to weight, and the difference in price will be refunded back to you. However if you are exceed a particular tier weight range, you will only be refunded the difference between the new tier and the multiple orders placed.
I did not receive my order, and I paid for untracked. What do I do?
Unfortunately this is the disadvantage of untracked shipping. We cannot be held accountable for every parcel that is lost as a result of selecting untracked postage. Like yourself, we do not have the ability to track any untracked parcels when tracking is not purchased. Untracked parcel do not come with insurance or any type of protection, therefore we cannot offer you a refund nor can we resend the items to you again. Please note that you are required to check a box prior to checkout, that states that you have acknowledged the risks of purchasing untracked postage.
My order went missing and I paid for tracked. What do I do?
If your parcel has gone missing due to any of the following reasons:
1. Incorrect entry of your address during checkout
2. Redirection issues (different address to the one supplied upon zurchase)
3. Intentionally/unintentionally not picking up your parcel
4. Unwillingness to paying for any additional import tax
we will not be replace your order. It is up to the buyer to make sure that all entry are filled out correct. If however, the parcel is lost during transit, we will be glad to replace it for you at no extra cost.
Do I have to pay for VAT?
Yes, you will have to pay for VAT when you collect the item. Currently we do not charge VAT on any goods sold instore. Therefore you will be required to pay for VAT upon collection.
Can you declare less than the purchase price during shipment?
If you have ordered over $100AUD via tracked shipping, we cannot declare the goods at a much lower price to avoid VAT.